1. Vietnamese and Chinese tourist companies are delivered a Tourist Card to use during their travels in Vietnam.
2. These Tourist Cards are documents delivered only for Chinese citizens with a pass to Vietnam.
- They are used only once, valid for no more than 30 days, and their validity shall not be extended.
- The tourist using the Tourist Card must pay a fee equal to the lowest price for an entrance visa to Vietnam by sea.
3. Chinese tourists using the card may come to Vietnam via borders of Mong Cai, Hon Gai Port (Quang Ninh Province), Huu Nghi, Dong Dang (Lang Son Province), Ha Khau (Lao Cai Province), Ta Lung (Cao Bang Province), Thanh Thuy (Ha Giang Province) and Hai Phong Port (Hai Phong City).
4. Provinces and cities allowed to receive Chinese tourists with the Tourist Card are Lao Cai, Cao Bang, Ha Giang, Lang Son, Quang Ninh, Hai Phong and Ha Noi. Tourism companies in provinces where there are sufficient conditions to receive foreign tourists will be stipulated by the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism. This gives the right to use this card on the basis of contracts with Chinese Tourism Companies. The list of tourists must be informed in advance to the immigration office.