Day 1: Saigon – Cai Be – Tra On
* 08.00 Pick you up at your hotel in Saigon and then transfer to Cai Be
* Boarding at Cai Be at noon. Welcome drink, Introduction to the ship and crew, check into the cabins.
* Departure towards Cho Lach on the Tien Giang river.
* Lunch while on route. Rest on the deck.
* The Bassac slips into the Cho Lach canal, in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the river traffic, between markets and churches, a unique opportunity for a glimpse of the very varied life on the banks as well as on the water.
* Visit of a village on the banks of river Mang Thit, an opportunity to appreciate the way of life and hospitality of the local inhabitants. Visit of the orchard or rice fields nearby.
* Boarding back, complimentary drink as a welcome back on board. Rest on the deck enjoying the sunset. The crew will serve dinner while the Bassac is cruising Mang Thit river.
* The Bassac sets anchor just downstream from the little Tra On floating market, for the night.
Day 2: Tra On – Can Tho
* You may get up for breakfast as early as 06:30, as the ship is resuming its cruise the Tra On floating market. The ship then departs towards Can Tho.
* Arrival in Cai Rang floating market, check out and transfer onto a local boat to visit the floating market, the nearby arroyos and gardens and return to the Ninh Kieu pier.
End of services by mid-morning on shore at Can Tho
Please note you will leave the Bassac for good upon boarding the small boat for the last visit.