The Paloma is a Chinese wooden junk crewed by a professional, loyal and dedicated team. Spread over 4 decks she has 20 en-suite fully equipped luxury cabins
Paloma Cruise Halong is an impressive escape from busy life. Inspired by the traditional boat with a rustic touch of classical designs and wooden details, the cruise sets itself apart from all the boats in the bay. Creating a charming space while guests watching the spectacular views of karst mountains and the emerald waters.
Come on board of Paloma Cruise Halong Bay, our guests enjoy a wide range of activities such as kayaking, cave exploring, cooking class, sunset party... as well as the glorious splendor of Halong Bay. We ensure our customers will have the most memorable vacation because our cruise takes you to discover scenic wonders of the Bay. Halong Bay Paloma is an unique cruising experience while you are in Halong Bay.
Bar & Dining Room
The Paloma Bar is always opening and being ready to serve you at anytime. Relax and unwind at the bar which is closed to the restaurant. Enjoy pre-dinner or after-dinner drinks in the soft seating area, browse our selection of books and magazines or watch a DVD on the plasma TV. The bar is fully stocked with fine wines, spirits, alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks.
The dining area is located on the 3rd deck where amazing dishes will be served with elegant music, our high quality services and a fine dining experience. In addition, you will be delighted with the gourmet dinner, the sumptuous buffet breakfast combining Vietnamese specialties, Western delicacies, and seafood. The Chef’s menu features a variety of Vietnamese and Western dishes. You will love the innovative blend of European cuisine with an Asian twist. Our ingredients are ultra-fresh and supplied from local farmers.
Non-meat eaters will be able to sample some of the best vegetarian food in Vietnam.
Buffet Breakfast: 7.00 - 8.00
Lunch: 13.00 - 14.30 & 10.30 - 11.30 Set Menu
Dinner: 19.00 - 21.00 Set menu
Seating capacity: 50 Passengers
Bar: Teas, coffees, fresh juices, mocktails, cocktails wine and spirit list sourced from around the world
During your stay on The Paloma Cruises, you won’t be short of things to do. Our expert guide will lead kayaking tours of the bay, enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters or pamper yourself in our luxury spa. Join our staff in some late night cuttle fishing and we run cookery demonstrations for those interested in learning the art of Vietnamese cooking. Take part in early morning Tai Chi on the sundeck which is the perfect way to welcome the new day.
Water sport facilities and activities:
• Kayaks (upon request or part of cruise package)
• Bamboo rowing boats
• Cooking demonstrations (upon request)
• Early morning Tai Chi
• Join the staff to go cuttle fishing in the evening
A selection of superior and deluxe cabins, honeymoon and family suites mixing the modern with traditional elements. All ensuite and fully equipped with air conditioning, in house phone and bathroom amenities, allowing you to relax in peace and luxury.
Bai Tu Long bay – Thien Canh Son Cave – Geological park in Cong Dam/ Vung Ha – Vong Vieng floating village
Paloma Cruise 3 Days to visit the most beautiful sightseeing places on UNESCO World Heritage-listed Bai Tu Long Bay including Thien Canh Son cave, Vung...
Duration: 3 days 2 nights
Bai Tu Long Bay – Vung Vieng floating village –Cong Dam Area – Thiên Canh Son Cave - Bai Tu Long Bay
Paloma Cruise 2 days 1 night trip to Bai Tu Long bay is one of the best trip to Halong Bay Complex. You will have a chance to see the magnificent Bai Tu Long...
Duration: 2 days 1 nights
- English Speaking Guide on boat.
- Sightseeing fees.
- All meals on board.
- Cooking class Bamboo boat trip rowed by local people
- Sunset party 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit S
- ervice charge,
- Insurance on board
- Tips, and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Round trip shuttle bus transportation
- Compulsary surcharge for Occasional Events: USD 25/adult, USD 15/child. Including Christmas Eve (24th Dec), New Year Eve (31st Dec) and Vietnam Tet Holiday
- A child under 4 years old is free of charge when sharing a bed with two adults/parents (limited one child per cabin), from 2nd one will be charged 25% of adult price.
- Child from 5 -11 years old will be charged 50 % of an adult when sharing bed with two adults/parents (limited one child per cabin). If require an extra bed will be charged 75% of an adult.
- Two children below 12 years old need to stay in a separate cabin and will be charged 75% of the adult price.
- Children from 12 years old will be charged the same as adults.
- Length : 38m
- Height : 3,7m
- Width : 9,5m
- 01 sun-decks : 80m2
- 01 Dinning areas : 60m2
- Bar : 25m2
- Cabins : 20 Luxury Cabins
- Capacity : 46 pax
- Spa Service : Yes