Day 1: Siem Reap Arrival (L,D)
Arrive in Siem Reap by morning flight, Siem Reap – Treasures of the Kingdom of Cambodia, special welcome all warmly to everybody, a moment of courtesy meeting then self-introduce with our Cambodian tour guide in the meeting point's Siem Reap airport.
- We continue to visit the fabulous Ta Prohm embraced by the roots of enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers
- Prasat Kravan – With its unique brick sculptures
- Srah Srang – The Royal Baths" was once used for ritual bathing
- Banteay Kdei – Surrounded by four concentric walls
- Thommanon and Chaosay Tevorda temple
- Welcome dinner with Apsara Dance show at local restaurant.
For those travelers thirsting for cultural highlights of Cambodia, No visit to Cambodia is complete without attending at least one traditional Khmer dance performance, often referred to as 'Apsara Dance' after one of the most popular Classical dance pieces. Traditional Khmer dance better described as 'dance-drama' in that the dances are not merely dance but also meant to convey a story or message.
Day 2: Siem Reap Exploration (B,L)
We start on our bike and cycle (45 minutes for cycling) to world heritage areas on the roads less travelled. Ride among the jungle passing local village and local shop. It’s a very special and acting day as you will explore some of Angkor’s most beautiful temples. You will visit the West Gate of Angkor Thom – undiscovered by mass tourist.
- The ancient capital of Angkor Thom (12th century)
- See the South Gate, Bayon Temple- unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara
- Baphuon temple lying just to the north of Bayon a pyramidal representation of mythical Mont Meru
- The Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas
- The Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King
The tour start with the visiting to the famous temple: Angkor Wat. Angkor Wat is a World Heritage Site since 1992, famous for its beauty and splendor. Angkor Wat features the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, which runs along the outer gallery walls and narrates stories from Hindu mythology, visit Bakheng Temple and enjoy a romantic sun set view form Bakheng hill.
Enjoy foot massage 1 hour and walking at busy pub street where you can find many bars for cool drink or shopping at Angkor Night Market.
Day 3: Siem Reap Departure (B)
Banteay Srei: nearly everyone's favorite site. The special charm of this temple lies in its compact size, remarkable state of preservation, and the excellence of it decorative carving
Banteay Samre: Its rose-colored sandstone walls are decorated with carvings and bas-reliefs, which are among the most accomplished Angkor has to offer.
Transfer to Siem Reap airport for departure to next destination. Say goodbye to your Cambodian guide and driver. Goodbye Cambodia!!!!