Day 1: Hanoi - Ky Son - Moon Garden Homestay (L,D)
• 08:00: Driver picks up from hotel in Ha Noi City Centre and drive to Ky Son Village.
• 10:00: Arrive at Moon Garden Homestay in Ky Son village. Welcome drink with local fresh green tea. Free time for discovering Moon garden Homestay and Ky Son village by yourself (local market, kinder garden)
• 11:00: Cooking class
• 12:30: Lunch
• 13:30: Hand Spa- Enjoy having your fingers dipped in a fragrant lime bowl and the traditional herbal hand massage
Then it is your free time for relaxing or further conversation with the host family about local snacks, sharing our culture, and learning about traditional customs. If you want to learn Vietnamese, one of the family members can teach you.
• 15:00: Take a bicycle ride to discover the Ky Son, Tam Son, Van Minh and Cham farming communities and stop at any home you like for a cup of tea. Chat with local people about their daily life and farming. You can help with plowing or making rice beds, transplanting seedlings, harvesting rice (or cassava, corn, sweet potatoes...) depending on the harvest season, collecting tea and all medicinal herbs needed for your steam bath late this afternoon and foot “spa” late evening.
• 17:30: Return to the Homestay for happy hour (you will be offered some kind of local tisane) . While waiting bathroom, you can enjoy your drink and taste some of the local products such as maize, sweet potato, cassava, peanuts, depending on season.
• 18:30: Traditional, refreshing steam bath with fragrant herbs (Lemon grass, pomelo leaves, holy basil leaves).
• 19:30: DinnerTour in Duong Lam Ancient Village
• 20:30: Observe the evening worship and enjoy your foot bath in warm water with ginger, salt and mugwort medicinal herbs before bedtime, which brings you a deeper sleep.
Overnight in homestay.
Day 2: Ky Son - Duong Lam Ancient village - Hanoi (B,L)
• 7:00: Joining Yijinjing traditional exercises.
• 7:30: Breakfast, then participate in burning votive money and gold for the deceased.
• 8:30: Bike ride along the ritual paths of Thang thac village with local guide to discover the Ngo Quyen tomb, Phung Hung temple, Duong Lam ancient village and Mia pagoda. Then return to the house.
• 12:30: Lunch
• 13:30: Free time: You can make yourself at home relaxing on the hammock in our garden, taking pictures with Vietnamese traditional clothes, chatting with people, or further discovery of Ky Son village and around until your return back to Ha Noi. Arrive in Ha Noi. Tour ends.