Day 1: Hanoi Arrival and City Tour (L)
Boarding the flight of Cebu Pacific at Ninoy Aquino International Airport to Hanoi: 5J 744 MNL – HAN, 05:25 – 07:50
On arrival, you are welcome at Noi Bai International Airport and a transfer to Hanoi Center, we take a guided city excursion today to visit Hanoi's most interesting sights, including Ba Dinh Square, the Temple of Literature
, peaceful West Lake with lovers street Thanh Nien, the sedate Tran Quoc Pagoda.
Walk around the Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake
to enjoy the soul and sound of Hanoi.
End the day with a show of water puppet.
overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi – Quang Phu Cau – Ninh Binh - Hanoi(B,L)
Breakfast, check out your hotel
8h00: Depart from your hotel to visit Quang Phu Cau Incense Village that is about 40 kms far from Hanoi and It take about 1 hour to get there. By this time, the villagers have already set out incense to dry in various formations, and we’ll get pictures of people working among this sea of red.
We walk around the village workshops, discover how the locals making the incense, shooting images of the incense-making process, including bamboo chopping, dipping the sticks in dye, and the creation of incense paste, meet the locals who have worked on producing incense in this village for generations.
10h30: We leave for Ninh Binh, We arrive in The restaurant in Tam Coc around 12h00, lunch
13h30: Take the boat trip to visit Tam Coc, enjoy the beautiful sceneries of Halong Bay on land, visit 3 grottoes by rowing boats.
After the boat trip we climb up to visit Hang Mua Cave, after 400 steps up, We are on the top of Hang Mua to see the panorama view of Tam Coc. Enjoy the sunset on the top of the mountain. then back to Hanoi, free time
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B, L, D)
8h30: Depart to Halong Bay by shutle bus of Starlight Cruises
12h00: - Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
- Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
- Heading to Titop or Soi Sim Island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Day 4: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, L)
(Tai Chi - Breakfast – Luon Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel)
06h30: For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07h00 – 08h00: Local breakfast is served
08h00: - Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09h00: Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10h00 : You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Bus transfer back to Hanoi , Arrive in Hanoi around 15h00
Check in the hotel, free time.
Day 5: Hanoi - Manila (B)
5J 745 HAN – MNL, 08:35 – 13:35
05:30AM, our driver will come to pick you up and transfer to the airport for your departure flight back home.
5J 745 HAN – MNL, 08:35 – 13:35